Avoid the wet sock blues.
When you're on the trail you never want wet shoes, because wet shoes mean wet socks, and wet socks mean a bad time for everyone. Keep the water out with the Keen Targhee III Mid Waterproof Hiking Boot, perfect for day hikes and weekend backpacks. It's got a waterproof leather upper with a Keen.Dry membrane to shut out any moisture that wants to sneak in and ruin your day. A soft midsole with an anatomical footbed gives you a comfortable and naturally supportive underfoot for long days spent out in the woods. The Keen All-Terrain outsole has you covered with multi-directional lugs for grip in a variety of conditions, from soft and muddy to dry and dusty. You can maintain freshness after lots of hard miles with Cleansport NXT odor control technology, and with lots of built-in support there's no reason not to break this out for a long trek in any weather.
- Stay on trail in rainy weather with this waterproof boot
- Waterproof leather and membrane ensure dry feet on the trail
- All-Terrain outsole has 4mm lugs for dependable grip
- Anti-odor technology keeps boots smelling fresh after long miles
- Anatomical footbed cradles contours of the foot for natural comfort
- Internal and external shanks provide built-in support
- Leather keeps mud out and the upper protected
- Item #KEN00G1
- Q & A
Awesome wide all-around boot!
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
These were a gift for my dad, who has some of the worst issues when it comes to finding a boot that fits. But he loves these!