Burly trails beware.
Lacing up the Keen Men's Targhee Mid II Hiking Shoes is like shifting your feet into four-wheel drive. Their 4mm lugs grab rough terrain, while the waterproof and breathable Keen.Dry insert keeps your feet dry. The dual-density, compression-molded EVA midsoles cushion and absorb shock so you can return to the trailhead without achy feet. The mid-height cut protects your ankle from rolls and twists, and Keen's heel support structure cups your heel so you experience less slippage and blisters.
- Hiking shoes make short work of wet, muddy trails
- Waterproof, breathable insert keeps feet dry
- Hydrophobic mesh lining wicks sweat for comfort
- Dual-density midsole disperses impact from rough terrain
- Multi-directional soles ensure solid traction on loose trails
- Item #KEN00H6
- Q & A
Solid Hiking shoe
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 10.5
- Height: 6'0"
- Weight: 200lbs
Very comfortable and durable Keen hiking shoe. You will be hard pressed to find a more durable hiking shoe out there. I have had these for several days and like the support of a Mid boot for hiking. I sized up a half size and they fit perfectly for a thick sock or just that little bit of extra room so on the downhill you are not crushing your toes into the toe box of these boots. Very stoked to have many more days on the trail with these boots. If you have a slightly wider foot these will also accomodate you well.