Burly trails beware.
Lacing up the Keen Men's Targhee Mid II Hiking Shoes is like shifting your feet into four-wheel drive. Their 4mm lugs grab rough terrain, while the waterproof and breathable Keen.Dry insert keeps your feet dry. The dual-density, compression-molded EVA midsoles cushion and absorb shock so you can return to the trailhead without achy feet. The mid-height cut protects your ankle from rolls and twists, and Keen's heel support structure cups your heel so you experience less slippage and blisters.
- Hiking shoes make short work of wet, muddy trails
- Waterproof, breathable insert keeps feet dry
- Hydrophobic mesh lining wicks sweat for comfort
- Dual-density midsole disperses impact from rough terrain
- Multi-directional soles ensure solid traction on loose trails
- Item #KEN00H6