When the mission is exploration.
After surveying the map's unfriendly terrain and the forecast's unpleasant prediction, you'd be lying if you told your backpacking buddy you weren't hesitant about the trip; however, the Keen Men's Targhee Exp Mid Waterproof Boot brings you as much confidence as your rain shell. Its combination of waterproof protection and rugged traction helps you stay on your feet when your heavy backpack tries to push you down steep, muddy terrain.
- Keen's choice boot for full-fledged explorations
- Durable leather upper backed by waterproof, breathable insert
- Mesh lining breathes to amplify ventilation
- Removable footbed made of dual-density EVA for cush
- Dual-density midsole between the supportive shank
- Item #KEN00EJ
- Q & A
KEEN is AWESOME
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
I gave these to my dad for Christmas, and he was so excited. He needed a good pair of boots and these were just right. They fit him true to size, and he said they are super comfy. The all black color was perfect for him, and they are really good looking hiking boots. They are also super practical, and he loves the rubber toe for protection. I would recommend KEENs to anyone looking for good, reliable shoes.