Take a stand.
When it seems like even the weather has turned against you, pull on the Keen Men's Slater Waterproof Boots. Full-grain leather and wool combine to create a casual looking upper, which you can dress up for days at work or dress down for weekend rambles around town. A layer of Keen.Warm insulation ensures your feet stay toasty as you walk down chilly sidewalks, while the seam sealed construction keeps light rain and snow from seeping into the boots and soaking your feet. The EVA midsole offers the cushion and support needed for long days on your feet, and a heat-reflecting strobel provides a thermal barrier against the cold, so you stay comfortable longer. With a non-marking rubber outsole for plenty of traction on wet and dry surfaces, the Slater Boots help you take the upper hand against wet and cold weather.
- A casual boot for every day protection from wet, cold weather
- Waterproof leather and wool upper offer durability and style
- Keen.Warm insulation shields your feet from winter chill
- EVA midsole provides cushioning and support for all day comfort
- Lace closure for a secure, personalized fit
- Rubber outsole offers traction on wet and dry surfaces
- Heat-reflecting strobel provides thermal barrier for warmth
- Seam sealed construction for protection against wet weather
- Item #KEN00CY
- Q & A
Perfect comboâ warm and good looking
I love this boot. Itâs a great snow boot for just getting around in the cold, going to the mtn, etc. Totally warm. Fine for driving. Good for hanging out apres, or walking to the local pub. I bought them for my trip to Japan. They were the only shoe I brought, other than my ski boots. And the temperature was 10-15 degrees the whole time. Worked great!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Height: 6'2"
- Weight: 230lbs
Keen shoes are amazing! These are warm and sturdy, with legendary keen comfort. Buy them! I'm an 11.5 and these fit perfect.
KEEN for the win
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
My dad needed some nice looking shoes for casual winter wear. These fit the bill with a great style and they are warm enough for him. Plus these have the waterproofing he needs when trudging in the snow and rain winter brings. He's generally between size 10-11 depending on the brand and his intended use, so he went with 10.5 in these to be able to fit thick socks and they fit great.
soo rad !!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs large
bought these expecting greatness and thats what i received ;) very warm and comfy. very well built. will say may run a little big i normally wear size 9 and think i could of gone with a 8 and a half in these other then that love them