Best of both worlds.
From blazing hot temps under the scorching desert sun to rain clouds swiftly rolling in and soaking your day, the weather in Moab can change in the blink of an eye. Be equipped for all possibilities with the Keen Women's Oakridge WP Hiking Shoe. With a mixed mesh and leather upper, as well as waterproof protection in the form of a KEEN.Dry membrane, this shoe lets cool air in and keeps unwanted precipitation out. And if rain does find its way in, a hydrophobic mesh lining wicks away moisture and helps dry things up. A stability shank underneath the EVA footbed absorbs impacts over rocky, uneven surfaces, while the 4mm multi-directional lugs on the rubber outsole easily grip muddy ground.
- Breathable, waterproof hiking shoe that handles hot temps and wet days alike
- KEEN.Dry membrane offers waterproof, yet breathable performance
- Hydrophobic mesh lining wicks away moisture
- Cleansport NXT odor control fights off nasty smells after a long hike
- Metatomical footbed and stability shank provide cushioning and rock protection
- Rubber outsole with multi-directional lugs grip slick trails
- Item #KEN00CP
- Q & A
Feels stiff, but works great
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 7.5
When I initially put this shoe on, I was worried they would be too stiff and tough to break in. I was very wrong, I played two full rounds of tournament disc golf in heavy rain with muddy conditions and they were amazing. Very comfortable and my feet stayed very dry. They do sit a little higher than I prefer, almost as if they are platform shoes. It takes a little getting used to after the other types of Keens I own, but I will definitely continue wearing them!