Get your lounge on.
Name it and the Keen Men's Howser II Slipper can do it. Lounge around the house and watch the game. Throw a robe over your shoulders and grab the Sunday paper off the porch. Escort your weary head to your favorite napping location. Walk to the mailbox and grab your long-awaited holiday bonus check. Whatever your choice in activity, the Howser's microfleece lining offers subtle warmth, while the memory foam footbed and no-slip rubber outsole makes you feel as though you're walking on clouds. So, get to lounging already why don't ya.
- A cozy, fleece-lined slipper for lounging
- Nylon exterior is durable and cushy
- Fleece lining provides subtle, yet substantial warmth
- No-slip rubber outsole assures traction
- Item #KEN00D4
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 11
- Height: 6'1"
- Weight: 190lbs
It's super ugly, but quick to put on and very comfy. Perfect for what I was looking for.