Greta WP Boot
With durable, waterproof materials and a high-top profile, the Greta WP Boot is more than capable of conquering snowy winter trails. They're well-insulated even in the most frigid conditions, with the traction and ankle support you need on slick, icy terrain.
- Winter hiking boots for extreme conditions
- Waterproof leather delivers durable protection
- Insulation rated to temperatures well below freezing
- Padded ankles offer comfort and support
- Dual-density midsole provides cushioning response
- Rubber toe cap defends against hidden rocks
- Outsoles primed for traction in snow and ice
- Item #KENZ5BM
- Upper Material
- waterproof leather
- Temperature Rating
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
December 27, 2020
Well-fitting work and walking boot
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 5"
- 110 lbs
I ordered and tried a bunch of similar winter hiking boots before settling on these, including the Keen Greta Tall, Merrell boots & Royal Canadian. These fit my feet very well, hugging them all around, and are lightweight but still have an aggressive sole. There is a slight rock to them which makes you want to just keep walking! They are easy to lace and I like the insulated top because it fits your ankle/calf and keeps everything warm. I'm usually a size 8 in shoes but went with a 7.5 because I wanted them to be pretty tight for winter (I'm also a 7.5 in Sorels). And I've gotten a few compliments on the simple, non-technical style.
August 29, 2020
What is the total weight of the pair of Greta WP boot? Do yo have ay reviews I can look at?