Don't let winter keep you from walking.
A little cold and snow won't deter you from taking a walk downtown this winter when you have a pair of Keen Men's Anchorage III Boots waiting by the door. Keen.Warm insulation and Thermal heat shield footbeds, which reflect heat back to your body, work in unison to keep your feet toasty warm. Keen.Dry waterproof, breathable membranes lock out wetness, so there will be no need to dodge any puddles or snow you encounter along the way. Capped off with water-resistant nubuck uppers, these winter walkers offer a great blend of warmth, water protection, and style.
- Versatile, good-looking boots for navigating wintry conditions
- Nubuck leather can be dressed up or down to fit various situations
- Keen.Dry membrane is waterproof and breathable to tackle the elements
- CleanSport NXT provides odor protection to keep the funk at bay
- Keen.Freeze rubber offers tons of grip on snow, ice, and dirt
- Keen.Warm insulation retains warmth in damp winter conditions
- Thermal footbed captures warmth and prevents heat loss
- Keen comfort rates this boot down to -25F
- Item #KEN00EP
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
Waterproof, warm, very durable even though it's leather(I was skeptical at first). Basically haven't stopped wearing these since I bought em. Comfy to boot. I use them for light snow, hiking, and as winter boots versatile. They are probably too warm for a summer boot.