Why We Like The KAVU Beber Belt
With low-profile webbing and a dual-purpose buckle, the KAVU Beber Belt is a staple in our camp and trek wardrobe. The cinch buckle design lets us tighten and release easily and without restriction, while the machined in notch pops the caps off bottles when it's time for post-send revelry.
- Versatile belt built to hold up britches and open bevvies
- Sturdy metal buckle allows for quick-and-easy adjustments
- Wide, durable webbing holds up to hiking, climbing, and camping
- Built-in bottle opener makes it easy to enjoy post-adventure drinks
- Total length of 44 inches in medium and 48 inches in large
- Item #KAV001T
- webbing belt
- webbing buckle, bottle opener
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
1 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
October 7, 2020
Frays really easily
- I've used it several times
The beer buckle feature is cool I guess, and the color is good, but the nylon belt fits so snugly in the buckle that the friction destroys the belt. I haven't even had this for a month and the top of the belt is coming completely undone. I'll melt the top a bit to try to get some more use out of it, but bummed this was overlooked. I've had other nylon belts from other manufacturers for years and this has never happened.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help