A frontside specialist.
The ideal daily driver for the dedicated frontside skier and east coast ripper, the Kastle MX84 Ski will make short work of everything from east coast ice to soft western groomers to firm off-piste runs on either coast. The narrow 84mm waist tracks effortlessly from edge to edge when you're linking quick turns, and the torsionally stiff feel of the MX84 lets you really open things up, without leaving a mess in your bibs when you somehow make it to the bottom of a steep run. The MX84 gets its torsionally stiff feel from two sheets of titanal layered over a rigid silver fir wood core and an inherently stiff sandwich construction. Rubber dampening edges and Kastle's Hollowtech technology dramatically reduces vibration and chatter, giving the ski a damp and stable feel on hardpack, crud, and chopped-up groomers.
- Frontside skis that charge groomers and dominate hardpack
- Nimble 84mm waist width moves from edge to edge quick
- Traditional camber grips hardpack and rallies down groomers
- Sandwich construction increases durability and stability
- Titanal layers increase torsional rigidity
- Hollowtech technology reduces vibration and chatter
- Item #KAS000Q