Toril is a Norse word for Thor's fight, and surely winter sports are a battle worth pursuing. Woman warrior or female athlete, performance is queen, and the Women's Kari Traa Toril Jacket lets you get aggressive with the winter pursuit of your choice. It doesn't matter if you're battling opponents on the snowy fields of Niflheim or going on a fast paced ski tour, you'll benefit from a breathable softshell that moves as you move. Synthetic insulation is strategically placed for just the right amount of warmth on a cold day, while the side panels let you vent out all your excess body heat.
- Hybrid midlayer designed for high energy activities in cold weather
- Insulated chest locks in the warmth only where needed
- Softshell body offers breathable water resistant performance
- Stretch panels at the sides vent excess heat and provide mobility
- Thumbholes and fitted cuffs keep the sleeves in place while you move
- Low profile fit reduces bulk for performance mobility
- Item #KTR002Z
- [face fabric] 100% polyester, [side panels] 91% polyester, 9% elastane, [lining] 98% polyester, 2% elastane
- 60g synthetic
- Recommended Use
- backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, hiking, ice climbing
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help