Sure, summer vacation is everyone's favorite, but imagine Scandinavia in the winter, when the foods taste rich and the tourist clusters are rare. The Women's Kari Traa Rothe Down Parka locks in the warmth, leaving you free to explore the fish market at Bergen, or the gardens of Drottningholm Palace, with plenty of winter style to spare. Filled with duck down, the baffles keep these air-trapping feathers evenly distributed, and internally integrated wrist gaiters keep out chilly drafts. The shoulders are reinforced, so you can bring along your shopping bag to stuff with fresh salmon and crab legs, and the hourglass cut offers body-hugging warmth with enough room for layering over your wool Norwegian heritage sweater.
- Down parka will keep keep you toasty for the winter tourist season
- Duck down provides air-trapping loft for warmer adventures
- Insulated hood and wrist gaiters keep the salty sea breeze at bay
- Reinforced shoulders for your shopping satchel or backpack
- Thigh-length coverage offers extra defense against the cold
- Regular fit with tapered cut offers style with room for layering
- Item #KTR0039