Don't let the cold be a thorn in your side.
From the cold smoke to the post-ski burning quads sensation, there's nothing about spending the day out at the resort that you don't enjoy. And thanks to the Kari Traa Women's Rose Pant, your time spent out in the cold is made all the more warm and more enjoyable. The Rose Pant features a midweight merino wool knit that wicks moisture, dries quickly, and boasts anti-odor qualities. The form-fitting design makes layering atop easy and ensure unrestricted movement.
- A midweight baselayer pant for skiing or snowboarding
- Merino wool wicks away moisture and dries quick
- Anti-odor is natural attribute of merino wool
- Form-fitting design assures unobstructed mobility
- Kari Traa creates high performance clothing for women, by women
- Item #KTR000G
- Q & A
Bottom layer bliss
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 5'3"
- Weight: 140lbs
Feels great. Form fitting and snug as a bug in a rug.
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Height: 5'6"
I bought this for my sweetheart, along with the 1/4 zip top, and she basically lives in them now. This is her feedback:
-It's wool, but it's not itchy! Don't let that fool you.
-The side panels are slimming
-They're great for lounging or exercising
I bought these last year. I am ALWAYS COLD - but never when I wear this base layer. I got the Half-zip top, too! Soft and not itchy. Made with 100% merino wool - top of the line. Highly recommend!! True to size.