Why We Like The Kari Traa Rose Long-Sleeve Crew Top
The only thing more important than powder on a powder day are the layers that keep us warm. Thanks to the Kari Traa Rose Long-Sleeve Crew Top, we can ski pow all day long without feeling like our layers have been dunked in the deep. The soft wool fabric transports moisture away from the skin to keep skiers dry and cozy, and strategically mapped stretch panels let us easily slash big turns on the steeps.
- Plush wool baselayer top for comfort on cold days
- Merino wool offers soft, odor-fighting insulation
- Slim fit layers comfortably with midlayers and shells
- Henley-style neckline with round finish
- Item #KTRC064
- 100% merino wool
- Insulation Weight
- Center Back Length
- natural attribute of merino wool
- Claimed Weight
- skiing, snowboarding
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help