Kari Traa Rose Capri Baselayer Bottom
The soft, warm, and wicking power of merino wool comes to us in the Kari Traa Rose Capri Baselayer Bottom. The shorter length offers comfort with our ski and snowboard boots in place, and the naturally technical merino wool fibers keep us comfortable lap after lap.
- Baselayer capri for iconic Nordic-inspired style and warmth
- Merino wool insulates well in wet and dry environments
- Merino fibers naturally repel unpleasant odors to keep you fresh
- Soft feel and smooth finish for comfort and effortless layering
- Thinner side panels enhance breathability during activity
- 3/4-length avoids in-boot pressure points when skiing or riding
- Item #KTRC06C
- 100% merino wool
- Insulation Weight
- midweight (240gsm)
- natural attribute of merino wool
- skiing, snowboarding
2 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
December 1, 2021
Very scratchy for Merino
- Size Bought:
- 5' 7"
I got these in black with a black and white design to wear under skipants. Although I found them true to size and very cute, they were just too scratchy. I have other merino wool items from other well known brands, including one from New Zealand, which I wear all the time as baselayers under my ski clothes. Just to be sure, I put my ski pants over and wore a few hours and these were just prickly. It's really too bad because I love capri length baselayers so that they're not wrinkled up under my ski boots.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help