It's all about balance.
When you're zipping through the trees on chilly ski days, snowshoeing to a tucked-away mountain hut, or going on a snowy trail run, the Kari Traa Women's Rett Half-Zip Top provides the perfect balance of breathability and warmth to keep you feeling refreshed and going strong. Made from a technical blend of DriRelease fabric and merino wool, this versatile midweight baselayer insulates efficiently, dries quickly, naturally resists odors, and is wonderfully soft next to skin during your favorite cold-weather activities. Strategically placed panels keep chill-susceptible areas toasty, while longer cuffs with thumbholes lend a bit of glove-friendly coverage.
- A poppy midweight baselayer for intensive winter fun
- DriRelease Wool blend balances warmth and breathability
- Strategically placed panels insulate chronically cold areas
- Longer cuffs with thumbholes slip easily under gloves
- Slim fit layers easily under midlayers and outerwear
- Item #KTR000R