Whether you're out for a day on the slopes or are spending the weekend doing some winter camping, the Kari Traa Floke Long-Sleeve will help keep you warm and comfortable. Its merino wool construction insulates even in wet conditions so you can stay warm as you explore the mountain on stormy days. Merino also naturally repels unwanted odors so you can stay fresh throughout a fully day of winter play. Flatlock seams ensure you won't have uncomfortable pressure points on your skin while the softhand feel of the fabric is cozy when the top is worn as a baselayer. In addition to the top's performance, its Norwegian inspired print keeps you stylish as you ski, camp, or wander around a mountain town after a day of play.
- Performance top for warmth and comfort in cold weather pursuits
- Fabric has a softhand feel and stretches to move with your body
- Merino wool naturally repels unwanted odors for lasting freshness
- Cuffs at sleeve ends trap in body heat for warmth on cold mornings
- Flatlock seams deliver a smooth finish to help eliminate rubbing
- Slim silhouette provides next-to-skin comfort and high mobility
- Item #KTR0065
- 60% merino wool, 40% Lenzing Modal
- Insulation Weight
- natural property of merino wool
- Recommended Use
- skiing, snowboarding, snowshoeing, casual, winter camping
What do you think about this product?
February 9, 2019
Perfect Base Layer
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 6"
- 155 lbs
This shirt is the perfect base layer for skiing! I love the fit because it is flattering without being skin tight! It is warm without being thick or constricting.