Why We Like The Eva Jacket
After a long winter on the treadmill, the Eva Jacket keeps us cozy on our first run of the spring. Its sporty construction locks in warmth, but its mesh lining and breathable panels don't let us overheat. Tough synthetic materials and water-repellant coating ensure we're kept dry if a spring storm tries to disturb our workout.
- Training jacket for running in shoulder-season weather
- Synthetic construction wicks moisture inside and out
- Wind- and water-resistant panels for wet-weather workouts
- Mesh back panel cools and breathes during intense exercise
- Adjustable hood to fit snugly around the head to lock rain out
- Elastic hem keeps heat inside during chilly temperatures
- Reflective details add security in low-light conditions
- Item #KTR0077
- [face fabric] (torso) 92% polyester, 8% elastane, (panels) 88% polyester, Bionic Finish ECO (DWR coating), 12% elastane, [lining] 100% polyester
- not sealed
- 2 zippered hand
- mesh panels
- run & training
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help