Why We Like The Kari Traa Edith Pant
The Kari Traa Edith Pant brings warmth and comfort wherever we go. The Merino wool baselayer is exceptionally soft next to our skin, allowing for full days high in the mountains. Merino wool is naturally quick-drying and keeps offering reliable warmth even when it gets wet, so even if some moisture seeps in, we can enjoy the same level of comfort as we do in dry conditions. The beautiful Nordic-inspired design adds some throw-back style as we enjoy the high-alpine sights.
- Cozy baselayer for high-performance days in the mountains
- Merino wool is warm and breathable for all-day comfort
- Ribbed waistband moves easily with our body for a secure fit
- Quick drying and naturally warm even while wet
- Nordic design harkens back to the early days of skiing
- Slim-fit layers beneath ski pants or trekking pants for extra warmth
- Item #KTRC0I1
- 100% merino wool
- Insulation Weight
- natural attribute of merino wool
- hike, ski, snowboard, snowshoe
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help