Why We Like The Kari Traa Astrid Jacket
Winter keeps some hunkered down, but we stay on our toes in the Kari Traa Astrid Jacket. Lofty down insulation keeps us warm without weighing us down, and the weather-resistant fabric lets us get outdoors no matter the conditions. If things heat up out there, zippers along the side let us vent warm air out of the jacket so we can keep moving.
- Down-filled winter jacket for compressible and lightweight warmth
- Water-repellent fabric keeps snowfall at bay
- Large hood provides additional defense against cold weather
- Zippered side slits provide ventilation and enhance range of motion
- Item #KTRC0AO
- synthetic, Rudolf Bionic Finish ECO (FC-free DWR coating)
- 60% down, 40% feather
- not taped
- fixed, drawstring adjustable
- 2 zippered hand
- zippered sides
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help