sale $67.46 $89.9525% Off
Keep it together ladies.
Between carving on piste and cocktails at the mid-mountain lodge, you need to keep your body temperature regulated to keep from overheating. The Kari Traa Akle Top is a great baselayer for long days like this on the mountain. Made with merino wool, the material is warm yet totally breathable to help keep you comfortable. The side panel and underarms use a lighter weight wool to give more ventilation where it's needed. Wool is naturally odor resistant and moisture-wicking to help you stay fresh when you take off your jacket for lunch. And the cuffed wrists and slim fit layers comfortably under your jacket for when you are ready to get back on the hill.
- Warm wool baselayer for long days on piste
- Midweight wool is warm and breathable to regulate heat
- Lightweight side panels for better ventilation
- Merino wool gives incredibly soft comfort
- Wool is naturally odor resistant and moisture wicking
- Cuffed wrists pairs well with jackets and gloves
- Slim fit layers well under your ski jacket
- Item #KTR002N
100% merino wool
natural aspect of merino wool
all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding