Cool Bean Snowboard
Taking a radical departure from traditional board shaping, the K2 Cool Bean Snowboard is a slashy, surf-inspired ride with incredible float packed into a stubby swallowtail shape. Taking cues from voluminous surfboards, the Cool Bean packs the same volume as a regular-sized snowboard by significantly widening the waist, but in a much shorter length for quick-turning agility.
Directional Rocker places flat camber underfoot for carving up a storm on hardpack, with a large, rockered nose for buoyancy on those waist-deep days. In conjunction with the swallowtail and spoon-like nose, the Cool Bean naturally sinks the rear to float across the deepest powder imaginable, without any rear leg burn. Think quick slashes between snow-caked trees, surfing turns along creek beds, and hitting windlips on broad volcanic slopes. It's all a cakewalk for the Cool Bean.
- Stubby swallowtail for surfing pow and cranking carves
- Volume Shift allows you to downsize by 7 to 10cm
- Flat profile underfoot with a large, rockered nose for float
- Swallowtail shape emphasizes float and surf-like feel
- Medium flex pattern balances playfulness with stability
- Tight turning radius emphasizes quick-turning agility
- Sintered base readily absorbs wax for low-friction glide
- Light and lively core made from sustainably harvested trees
- Item #K2S00FZ
- 138cm, 144cm, 150cm
- Directional Rocker (flat with large, rockered nose)
- Effective Edge
- [138cm] 965mm, [144cm] 1015mm, [150cm] 1067mm
- Waist Width
- [138cm] 275mm, [144-150cm] 287mm
- Sidecut Radius
- [138cm] 7.3m, [144cm] 7.5m, [150cm] 7.9m
- Stance Width
- [138cm] 19in, [144cm] 21in, [150cm] 23in
- Stance Setback
- BAP (three species of renewable wood)
- 4000 sintered
- Recommended Rider Weight
- [138cm] 100 - 180lb, [144cm] 120 - 220lb, [150cm] 140 - 230lb+
- Recommended Use
- freeride/powder snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 3 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help