Select style & size:Select options
Cool Bean Snowboard
Taking a radical departure from traditional board shaping, the K2 Cool Bean Snowboard is a slashy, surf-inspired ride with incredible float packed into a stubby swallowtail shape. Taking cues from voluminous surfboards, the Cool Bean packs the same volume as a regular-sized snowboard by significantly widening the waist, but in a much shorter length for quick-turning agility.
Directional Rocker places flat camber underfoot for carving up a storm on hardpack, with a large, rockered nose for buoyancy on those waist-deep days. In conjunction with the swallowtail and spoon-like nose, the Cool Bean naturally sinks the rear to float across the deepest powder imaginable, without any rear leg burn. Think quick slashes between snow-caked trees, surfing turns along creek beds, and hitting windlips on broad volcanic slopes. It's all a cakewalk for the Cool Bean.
- Stubby swallowtail for surfing pow and cranking carves
- Volume Shift allows you to downsize by 7 to 10cm
- Flat profile underfoot with a large, rockered nose for float
- Swallowtail shape emphasizes float and surf-like feel
- Medium flex pattern balances playfulness with stability
- Tight turning radius emphasizes quick-turning agility
- Sintered base readily absorbs wax for low-friction glide
- Light and lively core made from sustainably harvested trees
- Item #K2S00FZ
- Q & A
Iâve had this board since it debuted a few years ago. Itâs the only thing I ride. I have 4 or 5 other boards sitting in my basement. It carves like bastard and the float in the pow is super fun. All about the volume shift technology. Shorter lengths is where itâs at.