Get lost in the white room.
Newly revised for this season, the K2 Men's Compass Boa Snowboard Boot is now softer-flexing for soulful shredding in the backcountry. It works exclusively with K2's Kwicker step-in system to reduce a lot of the hassle of splitboarding. Its medium flex is ideal for weaving through low-angle aspen glades and throwing up huge pow slashes in wide-open bowls.
Traditional lacing makes it easy to manage the fit, and Boa Conda tightens down around the ankle to prevent response-sapping heel lift. The heat-moldable Intuition Pro Foam 3D liner conforms to your foot for a custom fit, because comfort is essential when you're scaling peaks on your own two feet. It's finished with a rugged rubber outsole for reliable traction on icy ridges.
- A boot for accessing and riding backcountry lines
- Works exclusively with K2 Kwicker interface
- Medium flex allows for soulful pow turns
- Traditional lacing is simple and reliable
- Boa Conda liner lacing locks your heel down
- Intuition Pro Foam 3D liner for customizable comfort
- Rubber outsole ensures grip and durability
- Item #K2S00AJ
- Q & A
Great Boot Warm tough
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Great Boot Warm & Tough I use clicker/qwicker bindings so really glad these were available. Bought a second pair to hang onto for when that binding type is not available in boots