Why We Like The K2 Revolver Ski Boot - 2024 - Men's
Calling park skiers everywhere, the K2 Revolver Ski Boot is here to answer your calls for control, comfort, and confidence. These 3-piece, 3-buckle boots offer a 90 flex that encourages presses and butters, a trusty intuition liner that locks your heel in place and disperses impacts, and a burly cam strap that keeps your shin in place to limit discomfort.
- Easily-manipulated ski boots with a penchant for freestyle riding
- 90 flex is soft and forgiving to provide feel in the park
- 99 last locks in a precise fit for technical riding
- 3-piece, 3-buckle design allows for a deep flex on weird landings
- Intuition Tongue liner traps heat and absorbs impacts
- Cam strap locks in a tight fit and works to prevent shin bang
- Alpine soles fit into most park and freestyle-oriented bindings
- Item #K2SO0U7
- Shell Material
- Last Width
- Buckle Material
- Walk Mode
- Intuition Tongue
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Liner Closure
- cap strap
- Binding Compatibility
- alpine (ISO 5355)
- park and freestyle skiing, powder skiing, all-mountain skiing
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help