Phase MIPS Helmet
Delivering reliable protection for your dome-piece, the K2 Phase is a hardshell helmet bolstered by MIPS technology for added safety. The actual construction consists of a lightweight EPS foam bonded to an ABS shell that is then equipped with vents along the front of the helmet so you don’t overheat during spring days or back-to-back hot laps.
- Light, reliable protection for skiers and snowboarders
- Hardshell construction combines light foam dn durable ABS
- MIPS technology reduces impact from rotational forces
- Front vents help prevent overheating during sunny days
- Item #K2SO0CP
- ASTM F2040, EN1077:2077 (class B)
- Fit Adjustment
- Active Matric
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 1.3oz
- Shell Material
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
April 19, 2021
Light weight great protection
- I've used it several times
Newer snowboarder here so I am no stranger to bonking my head, helmet has helped lower risk of head injury, fit is perfect. inner lining easily comes out for a wash.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help