There's only room for one on this love boat.
They say there are no friends on a pow day, but the same can be said for lovers— because, let's be honest, we all know you only have eyes for your K2 Women's Luv Boat 108 Skis when the powder is plentiful and the mountain is serving up free refills all day. Being the widest offering in K2's women-specific freeride line, the Luv Boat has a versatile 105mm waist, wide shovel, and All-Terrain Rocker profile that loves to slash pow turns, scrub speed through the trees, and surf your favorite stashes.
Being on a love boat is all about letting your hair down and having a good time, so K2 built its Luv Boat for non-stop good times. The core is light, playful, and poppy due to a combination of lightweight aspen and paulownia, and the ski is made with K2's Konic technology to reduce swing weight and save your legs the added energy it takes turn big and hulking skis around all day. Just take a closer look at the Luv Boat's sultry curves and you can almost feel the easy-turning, powder-slashing moves this vessel is capable of thanks the tapered shape that pushes the widest point of contact back to reduce swing weight and offer more control as you exit the turn. Sound too loose for you? Well, not to worry because K2 used its Hybritech Sidewall construction to put this beauty together, so you get both the power and stability of sidewalls with the smooth turn initiation of a cap constructed ski.
- An all-mountain ski with playful freeride dimensions
- Versatile 105mm waist handles almost any condition
- All-Terrain Rocker with traditional camber underfoot
- Bioflex wood core with Nanolite technology to reduce weight
- Konic technology reduces swing weight
- Metal laminate enhances torsional rigidity
- Tapered tip deflects snow and helps reduce hooking
- Hybritech combines sidewalls with a capped topsheet
- Item #K2S00BF
- Q & A