Why We Like The K2 Dispatch Pro Ski Boot - 2023
Some days call for uphill performance while others prioritize downhill performances, but mostly we demand a bit of both, and the K2 Dispatch Pro Ski Boot provides us with that balance. On the uphill, we enjoy the walk mode and roomy 100mm last that combine with the Vibram soles to take us where we need to go. On the downhill, the 130 flex ensures we can forget where we are and ski hard while expressing ourselves.
- Backcountry ski boots designed for balanced performance
- 130 flex transfers power to your edges in tight situations
- 100mm last width balances uphill comfort with downhill performance
- Powerlock 2.0 walk mode provides easy striding on the uphill
- BOA tourfit liner molds to your feet and trap heat for long days
- 4-buckle, 2-piece design offers a timeless fit and feel
- Vibram outsole effortlessly grips rocky ridges and slippery lots
- Item #K2SO0KX
- Shell Material
- Last Width
- Buckle Material
- Lean Angle
- Walk Mode
- Powerlock 2.0
- BOA Tourfit
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Liner Closure
- tongue, cam booster strap
- Binding Compatibility
- AT (ISO 9523)
- Claimed Weight
- [pair, 27.5] 6lb 12oz (3050g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- backcountry skiing
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help