Select Style & Size
Race Handlebar Mount for Garmin
The Race Handlebar Mount for Garmin reduces its weight by approximately 33 percent from standard Garmin mounts by K-Edge, making it worthy of professionals and discerning cyclists shaving every last gram from their set-up. 6061-T6 aluminum maintains an ideal strength-to-weight ratio, so you can use this mount for years to come without it adding much weight to your carbon superbike or trusty road steed.
It carries a number of Garmin head units flushly in front of your bars, so you can reap the benefits of easy visibility and increased aerodynamics on the road. You'll find it attaches to standard 31.8-millimeter bars and securely attaches to Garmin 820, 520, 510, 500, 25, and 20 head units.
- Shaves 33% in weight from standard Garmin mounts by K-Edge
- Carries Garmin 820, 520, 510, 500, 25, and 20 head units
- Secures head unit in front for easy reading and aerodynamics
- 6061-T6 aluminum construction maximizes strength-to-weight
- Item #KEG000W
- [mount] 6061-T6 aluminum, [interface] injection-molded copolymer
- Garmin 820, 520, 510, 500, 25, 20 head units
- Claimed Weight
- 1.1oz (32g)
- Recommended Use
- road cycling, triathlon
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
November 26, 2018
Can an additional mount underneath be added for a GoPro
March 19, 2019
This one is NOT compatible with the adapter to run both Garmin and GoPro.