Combo Mount Adapter for Out-Front Computer Mounts
- Transforms the K-Edge Out Front Mount into a camera interface
- Attaches to GoPro HERO, GoPro Session, Garmin Virb, Shimano CM-1000
- Lowers your action camera to capture immersive footage
- Item #KEG000L
- K-Edge Out-Front Computer Mounts, GoPro HERO/Session cameras, Garmin Virb/VirbX, Shimano CM-1000
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, gravel, road cycling, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
July 9, 2018
This is a super easy install to get your K-Edge mount to hold your GoPro or NiteRider light. It will clean up your handlebar and minimize the amount of clamps you have. Just as durable as all the other K-Edge products and will probably outlast the accessories that use the mount.
February 12, 2021
Is this compatible with the SL7 out front mount?
March 9, 2020
Will this fit onto the bottom of a garmin brand edge 520 mount?
October 28, 2018
Does the polar M460 fits in this kedge model?
November 15, 2018
Hi Carlos, Polar uses a different style mount so that computer will not fit this K-Edge mount.