Why We Like The Jones Snowboards Shralpinist Stretch Recycled Jacket
Balancing burly mountain protection with sustainable materials, the Jones Snowboards Shralpinist Stretch Recycled Jacket tags along on all of our dawn-to-dusk tours and bell-to-bell resort days with the performance we need. With fully sealed seams and a waterproof, breathable 3-layer construction, the Shralpinist allows us to head out into whiteout conditions and get as pitted as we'd like without getting bogged down with sweat when we have to earn to our turns on the way back up. Not to mention, the 30K/30K fabrics are made entirely from recycled materials to offer up some eco-friendly peace of mind as we get the goods while also reducing our footprint on the planet.
- Robust, stretchy, and sustainable shell for chasing snow all day long
- 3-layer construction offers waterproof, breathable performance
- Recycled materials help reduce environmental impact
- Fully sealed seams defend against sneaking precipitation
- RECCO technology is designed to help aid rescue efforts
- Helmet-compatible hood adjusts easily for a custom fit
- Multiple zippered pockets inside and out stash all your items
- Item #JSBH08Q
- Responsible Collection
- [membrane/laminate] 3-layer, [face fabric] 70D 100% recycled polyester 4-way stretch
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- fully sealed
- adjustable, helmet-compatible
- [external] 1 forearm pass, 2 handwarmer zip, 2 chest zip, [internal] 2 large drop, 1 chest zip
- underarm zippered
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 11oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help