Select style & size:Select options
Trigger Full Face Helmet
While full face helmets undoubtedly provide more protection than their half-dome siblings, it often comes with a penalty in the weight department. IXS' Trigger Full-Face aims to remove the weight debate from your helmet choice, providing all of the tech you want at a minuscule weight.
- IXS drops grams left and right with a featherweight full-face
- Mono Hull full circumference shell offers massive protection
- Internal X-Frame adds extra rigidity to chin bar
- Dial in the perfect fit with Ergofit retention system
- Vertical and horizontal adjustment enables a custom fit
- Vent mesh padding boosts breathability and wicking
- Multi-thickness padding allows you to customize the cushion
- Fidlock magnetic closure easily and securely snaps shut
- Item #IXSC006
California Proposition 65
- Q & A
Light and breathable
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: M/L
- Height: 6'2"
- Weight: 205lbs
Wore this for a 30 mile / 3500ft loop around DuPont in Pisgah. Mix of XC/Trail/AM and wanted the protection for the chunky downhill sections at Burnt and Big Rock. No issues on the climbs and able to drink from my camelback. Very light and well ventilated. My head measures 60.5cm around and the M/L 58-62m fits me just right with the stock pads. The magnetic strap works well and is a welcome change to the traditional plastic clips. Tip: Lightly grease the metal screw holes for the visor. My previous IXS Trail helmet rusted and swelled out at those two threaded inserts cracking through shell. Not pretty. Also note that the black on black is actually black on grey (see pic). Overall love this helmet and plan to use it whenever there is potential to smash my face.