Select style & size:Select options
Protection for the descent, mobility for the climb.
The Ion K-Pact Select Knee Pad is designed for the aggressive trail rider and enduro racer seeking an optimal balance between pedaling mobility and rugged protection against nasty spills. Ion painstakingly developed the K-Pact Select Knee Pad with separate knee and shin panels (i.e. what Ion refers to as their patented Tectonic Fit) for flexibility when you're pedaling your six-inch sled uphill for a long duration.
The pad itself uses lightweight EVA side panels to disperse crushing impact forces, but without sacrificing mobility in key areas. The knee pad zone features SAS-Tec and Air Prene padding, both of which are used for their flexibility, breathable comfort, and impact protection. Power Aramid material along the upper pad withstands abrasion and tearing forces, should you slide out on your bike over rugged ground.
- Balances rugged protection with pedaling mobility
- Separate knee and shin panels for greater flexibility
- SAS-Tec protection for comfort and impact dispersion
- Air Prene padding absorbs impacts and breathes well
- Power Aramid fabric withstands abrasion without ripping
- Hook-and-loop straps for a secure fit and feel
- Item #INB001A
- Q & A
Creme de la creme of knee pads
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
These pads are engineered to be comfortable and quality. They speak for themselves. Order a pair and try them on. You won't return them.