RocLite 345 GTX Hiking Boot
The perfect hybrid between trail running shoe and hiking boot, the Inov 8 RocLite 345 GTX Hiking Boot features an aggressive outsole, Gore-Tex insert, and highly-cushioned midsole to give you wet-weather performance that's both stable and agile. From quick, post-work trail runs to multi-day treks that include varying terrain, the RocLite 345's Gore-Tex insert keeps your foot completely dry as you splash through trickling streams and work up a sweat.
The boot-cut ensures superb ankle support, helping you maintain a better gait when you're running fatigued or hiking quickly, while the PowerFlow midsole delivers 10% better shock-absorption and 15% better energy return than standard midsoles to keep you moving in comfort for longer. Inov 8 built around the natural anatomy of the foot, giving this boot an AdapterWeb met-cradle that adapts to the natural movement and swelling of your foot in motion, which isn't restricted by the protective meta-shank that defends against rocky trails. And where this boot really shines, the revolutionary graphene-enhanced G-Grip outsole uses multi-directional, claw-shaped cleats, each with a wide contact area, to provide unreal grip on loose, unpredictable terrain and shed debris quickly.
- Burly, versatile hiking boot that performs like a running shoe
- Gore-Tex insert delivers waterproof, breathable protection
- Boot-cut enhances stability over loose trails
- PowerFlow midsole cushions each step for more efficient gait
- Rock plate gives extra protection from debris on the trail
- Met-cradle adapts to the natural movement of your foot in motion
- G-Grip outsole grips and rips sloppy terrain and sheds debris
- Item #INV004D
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?