Liner CoolMax plus Hiker NuWool Crew Sock
From a quick day hike to a multi-day backpacking adventure, these adventure-ready socks from Injinji tag along with cushioned, wicking, breathable, and temp-regulating comfort from start to finish. The Liner is an ultra-thin baselayer designed to wick away sweat from your foot-keeping it dry and comfortable, while the Hiker is worn over the Liner for increased cushioning and protection from rocky terrain. Both are built to wrap your feet in breathable, dry, and blister-free comfort through the miles.
- Innovative hiking socks built with liners that separate toes
- 5-toe liner is worn under Hiker sock for blister-free fit
- CoolMax blended fabric wicks, regulates temp, and breathes well
- Extra padded cushioning supports over uneven trails
- Item #INJC00G
- [Hiker FIber] 43% NuWool, 43% acrylic, 12% nylon, 2% Lycra, [Liner Fiber] 75% CoolMax, 21% nylon, 4% Lycra
- Recommended Use
- casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 60 days
What do you think about this product?