Select style & size:Select options
Industry Nine has been making world-class cycling components in their Asheville, North Carolina machine shop for over a decade. Their A-series stems are crafted from a solid billet of high-grade 7075 aluminum, and are available in a variety of lengths well-suited to modern trail bike geometry. Choose from 11 striking anodized colorways to help your bike stand out from the crowd.
- A strong, stiff, high-quality mountain bike stem
- Made entirely in I9's Asheville, North Carolina facility
- Machined from a billet of high-grade 7075 aluminum
- Strength tested well beyond industry standards
- Burly stainless steel bolts match the strength of the stem
- Choose from 11 anodized colors and 3 different lengths
- Fits 31.8mm diameter handlebars only
- Item #NIN1WU7
- Q & A
Add some flash
I bought the blue one. It’s a stem. It’s flashy. It does the job. Quality craftsmanship. Get one!