Why We Like The Devils Club Dry Suit
Taking its name from the nasty plant that chokes the trails to and from remote rivers of the Pacific Northwest, the Immersion Research Devil's Club Dry Suit happily takes abuse day after day on demanding river adventures and through the tough hikes that get us there.
The heavy-duty, three-layer Taslan fabric delivers waterproof protection while retaining a surprisingly supple hand for constant comfort on our whitewater adventure. The neck and wrist gaskets are made of latex and feature volcano neoprene coatings to ensure things stay breathable while sealing out the river's cold waters. Plus, we really like that the relief zipper lets you answer the call of nature at a moment's notice.
- Burly drysuit built for the pounding white water of the PNW
- 3-layer nylon Taslan shell offers up to 30,000mm of waterproofing
- Latex gaskets with volcano neoprene up the overall dry factor
- Hook-and-loop closures are super secure and easily adjusted
- Webbing belt secures the fit at the hip with a customizable design
- AquaSeal relief zipper provides easy access for mid-day relief
- Rear-entry AquaSeal zipper makes for hassle-free on and off
- Item #IMRF017
- Shell Material
- nylon Taslan (3-layer), C6 DWR finish
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- Neck Material
- latex gasket with neoprene overcuff
- Splash Collar
- latex neck
- Cuff Gasket
- latex, volcano neoprene
- Cuff Closure
- Hem Closure
- adjustable webbing belt
- Ankle Closure
- yes, reinforced fabric
- Claimed Weight
- 4lb 4oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- paddling, canyoneering
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help