Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Women's Performance Shorts we have in stock.View Similar Products
Impulse Running Short
Summer running is your jam, and you head out rain or shine because you've got a pair of Icebreaker's Impulse Running Shorts. These barely-there split-leg shorts feature an abrasion-resistant face fabric that's treated to shed light moisture—whether you're running in the rain or splashing through its aftermath—and they're lined with Icebreaker's highly breathable Cool-Lite mesh. This mesh is built from a corespun blend of wool, Tencel, and nylon, offering moisture-wicking comfort, odor-resistant convenience, and plenty of durability for all the miles you're going to clock in the coming months.
- Lightweight running shorts keep you cool in hot weather
- Highly breathable fabric provides quick-drying comfort
- Mesh lining is moisture-wicking and odor-resistant
- Gusseted crotch ensures unrestricted mobility on the trail
- Internal stash pocket offers a spot for house key or ID
- Reflective logo adds an element of late night safety
- Internal drawcord provides a secure, adjustable fit
- Item #ICE012P
- Responsible Collection
- Responsibly Sourced
- [main fabric] 20D Quantum Air (100% nylon), DWR finish, [mesh lining] Cool-Lite (51% merino wool, 34% Tencel, 15% nylon)
- 1 stash
- elastic, adjustable
- Recommended Use
- hiking, road running, trail running
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
March 19, 2020
A Weekly Wear
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- 5` 7"
- 135 lbs
I run at least 5x per week and these shorts are always in the rotation. As someone who sweats a lot during runs/workouts, two of my favorite things about these shorts are their moisture wicking/odor resistant linings and lightweight breathability. Overall, they perform really well and have withstood a lot of workouts and washings!