The one you'll wear all year.
You've learned from experience that the tail end of every season is the best time to get out in the mountains—late fall trail runs consist of empty trails, tacky conditions, and misty mountain views, and spring skiing usually equates to a stable snowpack, creamy spring corn, and tourist-free mountains. The Icebreaker Men's BodyFit 200 Oasis Legging With Fly thrives in these kind of conditions thanks to its lightweight merino wool fabric that's breathable, temperature regulating, and naturally odor-resistant. Icebreaker's 200 weight fabric is best suited for cool to cold conditions (fall, spring, and mild winter temperatures) and is specifically designed to be worn all year.
- Ideal for backcountry touring and cold-weather running
- Lightweight fabric designed for moderate to cool conditions
- Merino wool regulates temperature and naturally resists odor
- Flatlock stitching and brushed elastic waistband reduces chafing
- Slim fitting with a gusseted inseam for enhanced mobility
- Item #ICE1202
- Responsible Collection
- Responsibly Sourced
- merino Bodyfit (200g/m2)
- Insulation Weight
- Recommended Use
- skiing, snowboarding, backcountry touring
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help