Why We Like The Daybreak 17L Backpack
Summit towering peaks, traverse dicey ridges, and squeeze in afternoon treks with Hyperlite Mountain Gear's fully-featured, ultralight Daybreak Backpack. Weighing barely over a pound, the Daybreak boasts a surprising 17L capacity suitable for a day's worth of food, water, layers, and even climbing gear. Hyperlite achieved such a phenomenal light weight by building the pack out of Dyneema, a material used in climbing gear for long-lasting durability.
- Ultralight hiking backpack barely weighs a pound
- 17L capacity suitable for a day's worth of food, water, and layers
- Dyneema construction maintains durability despite its lightness
- Padded back panel and shoulder straps ensure comfort
- Waist belt stows away for customized stability
- Front pocket doubles as a hydration sleeve
- Internal sleeve doubles as a laptop pocket
- Removable attachments for ice axes or trekking poles
- Item #HMG000E
- 17L (1037cu in)
- Dyneema Hardline, 1/4-inch foam back panel
- Shoulder Straps
- 1/4-inch foam, sewn-in spacer mesh
- Waist Belt
- yes, stowable
- Hydration Compatible
- front panel
- 1 front, 2 side water bottle, 1 stow, 1 zippered internal, 1 internal sleeve
- Ice Axe Carry
- yes, removable
- Trekking Pole Carry
- 11 x 21 x 6.5in
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 3oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
1 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
February 13, 2022
- I returned this product before using it
Construction is horrible. Someone needs to teach these guys how to sew.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
January 22, 2021