Take a break from the city.
Summit towering peaks, traverse dicey ridges, and squeeze in afternoon treks with Hyperlite Mountain Gear's fully-featured, ultralight Daybreak Backpack. Weighing barely over a pound, the Daybreak boasts a surprising 27L capacity suitable for a day's worth of food, water, layers, and even climbing gear. Hyperlite acheived such a phenomenal light weight by building the pack out of Dyneema, a material used in climbing gear for long-lasting durability.
Despite its light weight, the Daybreak is incredibly comfort, with padding at the back panel and shoulder straps, as well as a waist belt that stows away when you don't need it. The front pocket doubles as a hydration sleeve for your reservoir, and the internal sleeve doubles as a laptop sleeve for casual days. There's also a removable attachment system for ice axes or trekking poles, and a zippered internal pocket for valuables and electronics.
- Dyneema Hardline suspension system
- Padded back panel and shoulder straps
- Stowable waist belt
- Front pocket doubles as hydration sleeve
- Removable ice axe trekking pole carry
- Internal sleeve doubles as laptop pocket
- Zippered internal pocket
- Angled side water bottle pockets
- Front shock cord compression system
- Item #HMG000E