$49.95 - $59.95
Select style & size:Select options
Organization is key.
Designed out of necessity when Hyperlite Mountain Gear CEO Mike St. Pierre decided to embark on 400 miles of one of the most difficult thru hikes in the country—the 600-mile traverse of the Grand Canyon below the rim—the stackable, zippered 4400 Pod cleanly organizes your pack for multi-day trips with absolutely no wasted space. The 4400 version is built for 70L packs to make awkwardly-shaped storage bags and subsequent dead space a thing of the past. Constructed from totally waterproof Dyneema, this pod keeps your precious gear well-protected from the elements, and even has taped seams for added insurance against moisture, and also boasts zip tabs for easy access to said gear when you're on the move.
- Backpacking pod with stackable, zippered design for smart packing
- Dyneema fabric with taped seams offer waterproof protection
- Zippered closure with pull tabs offers easy access
- Screen printed label has space to write contents on
- Handmade in Biddeford, Maine, USA
- Item #HMG0017
[small] 8.5L (520cu in), [large] 12.3L (750cu in)
[small] 8.7 x 14.1 x 4.5in, [large] 8.7 x 14.1 x 6.5in
[small] 1.3oz, [large] 1.4oz
backpacking, hiking, travel