Why We Like The Hyperlite Mountain Gear 3400 Windrider 55L Backpack
At two pounds, Hyperlite Mountain Gear's 3400 Windrider Backpack is one of the lightest backpacks in our collection that's equipped to handle weekend trips. Despite its ultralight weight, the Windrider is surprisingly comfortable and durable for long hikes. Its Dyneema Hardline suspension system includes spacer mesh foam at the shoulder straps, back panel, and waist belt, and there are supportive aluminum stays that we can remove for even less weight.
- Hyperlight backpack built for fast-paced weekend treks
- 55L is the second largest option from Hyperlite Mountain Gear
- Dyneema fabric is surprisingly durable how little the pack weighs
- Roll-top closure and fully taped seams offer weather protection
- Spacer mesh foam at shoulders, back, and waist boost breathability
- Item #HMG0005
- 55L (3356cu in)
- Dyneema Hardline, removable aluminum stays, padded back panel
- Shoulder Straps
- sewn-in spacer mesh, 3/8-inch foam
- Waist Belt
- Hydration Compatible
- 3 external mesh, 2 zippered waist belt
- Ice Axe Carry
- yes, top and sides
- 10.5 x 34in
- Claimed Weight
- [white] 2lb, [black] 2lb 1oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
January 10, 2021