Select style & size:Select options
No space wasted.
Created when Hyperlite Mountain Gear CEO Mike St. Pierre decided to embark on 400 miles of one of the most difficult thru hikes in the country—the 600-mile traverse of the Grand Canyon below the rim—the stackable, zippered 2400/3400 Pod was born out of the necessity to help you optimize how you utilize the volume of your pack. This version is designed for packs with volumes of 40-55 liters, and does away with the awkward football-shaped storage bags that usually waste precious space in your pack. Crafted from completely waterproof Dyneema, this pod has taped seams for extra protection against moisture, and features zip tabs for easy access when you're on the move.
- Stackable storage pod for efficient pack organization
- Dyneema fabric and taped seams ensure waterproof protection
- Zippered closure with pull tabs offers easy access
- Screen printed label has space to write contents on
- Handmade in Biddeford, Maine, USA
- Item #HMG0016
- [small] 6.8L (420cu in), [large] 10L (610cu in)
- [small] 6.5 x 12.9 x 4.5in, [large] 6.5 x 12.9 x 6.5in
- Claimed Weight
- [small] 1.2oz, [large] 1.3oz
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, hiking, travel
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
April 3, 2019
- I've used it several times
Great lightweight option to keep your pack nice and organized. These guys always make good products and this is no exception.
August 23, 2018
Who Needs Stuff Sacks?
- I've put it through the wringer
Pods are a total game changer. My partner and I are always fighting over who get the Pods on backpacking trips. Space in the pack is used used much more efficiently, and these are extremely well-built and durable. We overstuff these all of the time, packing them like you would a roll-top dry bag, and the zipper and seams have perfomed perfectly. They are much more waterprrof than Sil-Nylon roll-top dry sacks. They provide piece of mind in the rain, and they are great inside of dry bags on river trips, as some water always gets in. I use the small one with a down jacket in it as a pillow at night. Give these a try, they really are a revolutionary product!