Why We Like The HOWL Fairbanks Mitt
For snug hands on wintry mountains, we slip them inside the HOWL Fairbanks Mitt. The impermeable, insulated construction traps in the warmth and blocks out the wet to keep dexterity up all day long.
- Reliable mitten for lapping the resort and trekking snowy trails
- Breathable insert provides waterproof performance
- Synthetic insulation traps heat even when wet
- Leather palm enhances grip and boosts durability
- Soft thumb panel for scratch-free goggle wipes
- Wrist cinch and hook-and-loop wrist tab for a secure fit
- Removable leash offers protection against dropped mitts
- Item #HWLA00H
- [membrane/laminate] 2-layer laminate, [face fabric] 100% polyester, [lining] tricot
- Hyperloft (synthetic)
- Removable Liner
- hook-and-loop tab
- Palm Grip
- PU leather
- skiing, snowboarding, hiking
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help