- A breathable midlayer perfect for any activity
- Polartech Alpha is breathable and regulates temperature
- C9 Ripstop fabric is durable while allowing airflow
- Stretch fabric allows for extended range of motion
- Zippered side pockets keep essentials secure
- Item #HOU005X
- Q & A
Pretty Sweet with some minor flaws
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 6'0"
- Weight: 170lbs
I used this jacket for 2 weeks off and on, but I found myself reaching for other items usually. The inner lining is almost like a mesh pattern to add airflow, but that makes it really easy to snag on things when trying to get your arms in. I like that the jacket has tapered forearms, but my hangnails and watch felt otherwise.
The item does live up to its versatile touting. I used to bike around town, hike, and just for everyday use. I was biking in about 55F and sun, but didn't get drenched in sweat or feel like I was overheating that bad, even with 20 lbs of groceries on my back.
I got it in Medium so it would look a little more fitted. I probably could have moved up to size L to make it more comfortable for layering.