Select a Size
Select a Color
Way To Go Pant
When you don't know what the day will hold, throw on the Houdini’s Way To Go pant and be prepared for any adventure that comes your way. This pant moves seamlessly from town to trail with a classic denim jean style that is built to handle the outdoors. The Metropolis Action Twill fabric is durable, breathable, and quick-drying, so it will help you stay comfortable on summer hikes and any surprise rock scrambles. The soft stretch will make running everyday errands around town much more enjoyable, and you can conveniently stash essentials like car keys and extra cash in the hidden back hem pocket when you are traveling light. With a casual everyday feel, these pants will complement your active lifestyle.
- Classic blue jean style pants designed for an active lifestyle
- Recycled stretch fabric allows for mobility while bouldering
- Quick drying material perform in year-round weather conditions
- Dirt and abrasion resistance provide durability for aggressive hikes
- Hidden hem pocket offers secure storage while out on adventures
- Slim fit offers maximized performance with a modern urban look
- Item #HOU008C
- Responsible Collection
- Bluesign Approved
- Metropolis Stretch Twill (68% polyamide, 28% recylced polyester, 4% elastane)
- slim fit
- 2 front hand, 1 coin, 2 rear, 1 hidden back hem
- Recommended Use
- casual, hiking, climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
August 14, 2019
Durable fabric and great color, but...
- Runs small
I like my other Houdini pieces but not these pants. These fits great everywhere but the waist. It is tighter than my lucid pants in the same size (x-small) and doesn’t have enough stretch. The fabric is very durable. The navy color looks brighter in person.