The Houdini RollerCoaster Pant is the backcountry touring pant that loves the uphill just as much as the downhill. Outfitted with Houdini's Atmos membrane for superior waterproofing, the pant slashes big turns and stands up to the relentless storms that occur when at elevation in the alpine. Loop hardshell fabric features a mechanical two-way stretch that increases mobility and range of movement when breaking trail up the skintrack, and outer leg ventilation dumps heat for enhanced temperature regulation as the day warms up.
- Enjoy the up as much of the down with a touring specific pant
- Atmos membrane withstands harsh storms and deep snow alike
- Loop hardshell material features 2-way stretch for touring mobility
- 3/4 ventilation dumps heat during warm spring afternoons
- Adjustable suspenders keep the pant in place during steep runs
- Harness compatible cut lets you rappel into technical descents
- Item #HOU006M
- Q & A
Pants in action
Terrific pants for outdoor pursuits!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Small
- Height: 5'11"
- Weight: 135lbs
These pants provide the perfect fit and function combo. The fabric is soft and doesn't sound crunchy like other top of the line hardshell pants/bibs I've owned. The keep me completely dry from blizzard conditions to skin tracks.
Large stretch panel in the back, this lets the pant breathe even more and provide a unique fit.
The zippers on the pants are angled and don't go directly down the size of the pant, like most others. This results in the pants not having weird bunching or looking strange.
Recycled material, the pants can even be returned to Houdini to be recycled when you are done using them!
Phone pocket inside the right thigh pocket. Your phone will never flop around while inside this zippered pocket.
I'm a huge fan of Swedish companies and this is another amazing product from a great brand! If you haven't heard of Houdini you need to check these out, you will not regret it. I also love not wearing the same thing as everyone else out on the slopes.