Why We Like The Hotronic Micro Dry
We're all familiar with that unpleasant feeling of walking around in cold, wet boots. Thanks to the Hotronic Micro Dry, that's now in our past! The handy shoe and boot dryer dries ski and snowboard boots, winter boots, casual footwear, sneakers, and work boots gently and efficiently—both at home and on the go. Compact and quiet, the Micro Dry works in our hotel, can plug into our vehicle's 12V cigarette lighter to preheat our boots on the way to the mountain, and also accompanies us on our epic ski trips, thanks to the included adapters for US and EU outlets.
- Portable boot dryer
- Best for ski/snowboard boots (not recommended for gloves)
- Micro fan circulates air for more efficient drying
- Operates on 120V, 220V, or 12V
- Includes adapters for US and EU outlets
- Small nylon storage bag included
- Item #HOT1WUI
- Boot Capacity
- Power Source
- 110V plug, 230V plug, 12V car plug
- ski, travel
- Manufacturer Warranty
1 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
December 14, 2022
Useless - Don't Bother!
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
These emit very little heat and very little power, have no idea why anyone would pass these as boot dryers/warmers. Bought them to plug into my car and have warm boots before skiing - I'd be better off putting handwarmers in my boots than using these. Waste of money.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help