A reinstated version of the iconic jacket worn in the 1978 war drama of the same name, the Holubar Men's Deer Hunter Jacket is a masterfully designed, retro-inspired down jacket. Lofty down insulation prevents precious heat from escaping when Arctic fronts barrel down with bone-chilling force. The smooth, tough-wearing shell repels outside moisture while standing up to rigorous wear and tear.
Retro-inspired details complete the vintage look, complete with flap-closure pockets, two-way front zipper with snap flap, and rich leather details. Drawstring toggles along the waistline and hood create a secure fit while sealing out blasts of icy air. There's also a zippered pocket along the interior for securely stashing items. Hook-and-loop cuffs fit over your favorite gloves or mittens for extra warmth in the cold.
- Iconic jacket pays homage to the classic 1978 film
- Down insulation for toasty-warmth in winter
- Durable, water-resistant outer shell
- Limonta Italian lining for smooth comfort
- 4 flap-closure pockets for roomy storage
- Zippered stash pocket inside jacket
- Drawstring toggles at hood and hem
- Item #HLU0003