Select a Size
Select a Color
Standard Skinny Pant
If you want reliable performance and timeless style that outlasts any trend, all in a winter-proof construction, you can't go wrong with the Holden Standard Skinny Pants. These pants will keep you dry, comfortable, and stylish from the park to the peak.
- Slim fit, fully technical pants for riders who explore it all
- 2-layer laminate seals out weather while letting you breathe
- Stretch face fabric ensures completely unrestricted movement
- Tricot lined seat adds warmth when sitting on ice cold lifts
- Adjustable waist with belt loops lock in the perfect fit and feel
- Boot gaiters prevent snow from sneaking into your socks on the go
- Zippered hand pockets keep your important items nearby at all times
- Item #HOL009C
- stretch polyester twill (2-layer)
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- fully sealed
- 2 zippered tricot lined hand
- zippered, mesh lined, interior leg
- adjustable, belt loop
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, park & freestyle skiing, park & freestyle snowboarding, telemark skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
June 19, 2020
quality good, sizing bad
- I returned this product before using it
- Runs large
- Size Bought
- 180 lbs
The Holden Skinny pant is well made and will serve me well for three season use in the field, but the Holden sizing table provided on the webpage is grossly incorrect. Using the stated measurement method, my waist size was 37.5", which, on the Holden sizing chart, translates into an XLarge. Since I've never worn XLarge pants in my entire life, I ordered a Large, and upon receipt today was surprised to find that it is still too big around the waist, even with the hook and loop feature fully tightened. This degree of error in such a basic aspect of online ordering seems bizarre, but Roxanne made the return process easy and pleasant, and I am exchanging the Large for a Medium. Thanks!
September 11, 2020
Agree with you in both regards: my old pair were (/are) great quality and withstood years of hard riding/touring, but the sizing is so weird; I originally ordered S based on the chart, but in the legs they were too tight (coming from a guy who totally went through an emo phase in the 00's). I exchanged for M and the fit was perfect...other than the waist seeming better suited for someone twice my weight.