Select style & size:Select options
Traction in the water.
When you’re trying to be stealthy entering a trout’s rocky river home, wear the Hodgman Women’s H3 Felt Wade Boot. These boots quietly cling to wet rocks and gravel, so you don’t have to worry about slipping while stalking your prize. Since fishing is a game of patience, these boots are equipped with an EVA midsole to absorb impact and reduce fatigue. As you finally climb out of the river, the hydrophobic materials shed excess water, let water escape through the mesh ports, and dry quickly. Before traveling, anglers should always check local regulations about felt wading boots due to the risk of transporting invasive species to sensitive environments.
- Felt boots for wade fishing
- Felt soles grip wet rocks and gravel
- EVA midsole absorbs shock
- Mesh ports drain water to reduce weight
- Hydrophobic materials dry quickly
- Stud compatibility gives you options
- Item #HOD000D
- Upper Material
- Recommended Use
- river fishing, saltwater fishing, stillwater fishing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?